1. prepare 6eggs, sugar and flour
2. make dough from half egg (separate yolk from white then grab half of each), one spoon of cacao and three spoons of flour.
5. After one hour beat egg whites (5,5) with 120g of sugar in to foam. Then add yolks (5,5), stir well, in the end add 80g of flour.
6. take of baking paper from freezer.
7. put the mixture on paper. Preheat oven on 180°C and bake 7-10min. When finished, let it cool out - don't roll it!
8. u may use as filling combination of whipped cream and fruit. Or if u have your own cream, go on :)
9. spread little bit of jam before u add the filling!
10. roll it carefully over
recipe founded and translated from here